GRAD 0010: What Every Graduate Student Needs to Know Informational Blackboard Course:
- Log into blackboard online at https://bb9.tamucc.edu/ using your Island ID and password.
- If the course does not already appear in your blackboard account, search GRAD0010 by logging into blackboard and selecting the "Courses" tab and using the Course Search bar.
- This is not an actual course, but a collection of important information and resources about graduate education at TAMUCC.
Mary & Jeff Bell Library:
- Find articles, books, journals, and research guides
- Access documents from other libraries using InterLibrary Loan
- TAMU Student Health Insurance
- Career Counseling
- Resume assistance & interview practice
- Internship availability
- Career Fairs and events
- Dugan Welness Center
- Distance Education student amenities
- Job Opportunities
University Counseling Center
- Short-term individual counseling
- Group Counseling
- Alcohol & other drug services
- Relaxation Room
Title IX Information
Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi (TAMUCC) is committed to providing an environment free from discrimination, including discrimination based upon sex. TAMUCC provides resources to students, faculty, and staff to address concerns related to sexual harassment, sexual assault (rape), sexual misconduct, sex discrimination
The Campus Security and Fire Safety report includes information on security policies and crime data for the previous three years. The report is available on the University Police website http://police.tamucc.edu/campus_security_act.html. You can request a hard copy of the report from the University Police Department located on Oso Lane, (361) 825-4444.
A-Z links for student services can be found online at http://seas.tamucc.edu/studentservices.html.